Friday, March 6, 2009

Why I like Affiliate Marketing

People ask me. Why do you feel so strongly about affiliate marketing and I go into my sales pitch. It's not really a "pitch" though it’s just facts. So what are the facts?

There is no other on line work that I know of that can make you affiliate type money with the level of effort you need to put into it to get started. In other words, it's not brain surgery and it doesn't take you a hundred hours a day to get it kicked off.

The cost to get into affiliate marketing can be minimal. You sign up to sell someone else's products and you can advertise them any way you want, some of those advertising methods are free, most of the affiliate sites are free so it's actually a very low cost of entry business. I'll get back to this one though; I have some thoughts to the contrary.

It can be done anytime, anywhere as long as you have your computer with you. Convenience is a very big selling point for me, I like to be able to do this at two in the morning (and I do) or not at all if I don't feel like it. I am the driver; I choose the when, how and where.

It pays pretty darn well. Find a good nitch product, find your audience and you can have a gold mine flowing into you. Affiliate marketing works and it does pay.

However, I truly believe that to do very well in affiliate marketing takes much more than posting a few ads and waiting for money to flow it. Been there, done that, earned zip. Nope, I do believe that to earn money you need to pursue the more advanced methods of getting your product out there.

In the case of affiliate marketing I do believe that you have to spend some to get some. But I do believe (heck I know for a fact) that if you do it well and invest in it right you will make money.

There are ways to learn the tricks and the way to do affiliate marketing right. You can go with trial and error and if you do I wish you well and I hope you make loads of money. However, if you really want to be successful I am going to advise you to find someone who has done it and learn from an expert.

Affiliate marketing is a great field to earn money from home. You can and will be successful if you put in the time, effort and perhaps a bit of money. But of all the on line jobs I have personally tried there are none that have worked better for me than affiliate marketing.

If you are interested in learning more about affiliate marketing click for an expert to guide you,

No comments:

Post a Comment